What I Offer:
How much do I charge for a transcript?
Forget waiting for word counts or total pages or hours of effort. You know exactly how much you pay before the project is even submitted! I charge a flat rate of:
2,00 € per audio minute
So, if you have one hour of audio, regardless of audio quality or content, it will be 120,00 €.
Turnaround time (TAT):
Typically, for an hour of audio, the final document will be ready in two to three days. Please contact me in advance about availability if rush/same day or 24-hour turnaround is required. Additional fees may apply.
Other document preparation services I can provide (every job is different. Please contact me to negotiate rates):
- data entry
- text-to-text (handwritten, typewritten, or image files to digital text)
- copyediting/proofreading - 5,00 € per manuscript page
- technical typesetting (math equations, tables, statements, spreadsheets)
- timecoding (for video editing - 01:23:45) - additional 0,25 € per audio minute
- NVivo-compatible transcripts for qualitative research, synchronized with timecodes, or formatted with headings
- conversational analysis with Jeffersonian, Gesprächsanalytisches Transkriptionssystem (GAT), or Kuckartz Dresing notation - 6,00 € per audio minute.
- synchronized captions or subtitles in WebVTT (.vtt), SubRip (.srt), or DFXP (.xml) - 6,00 € per audio minute.
I can accept many different formats of audio or video:
- Apple (.aiff)
- Audio Video Interleaved .(avi)
- NCH Software - Dictation (.dct)
- Olympus - Digital Speech Standard (.ds2, .dss)
- Sony Recorder (.dvf, .msv)
- MPEG-2 (.mp2)
- MPEG-3 (.mp3)
- QuickTime (.mov)
- Real Audio (.ra)
- VOX (.vox)
- Wave (.wav)
- Windows Media Audio (.wma)
- Windows Media Video (.wmv)
- And many more...
Live or Online Events
I can also record your audio/video teleconference, Webcast, WebEx, or YouTube. Just notify me of the event and give me the phone number and passcode or the URL.
Some examples of the types of transcripts I provide are:
Podcasts, YouTube videos, Webcasts, quarterly and annual earnings reports, conference calls, board meetings, investor conferences, speeches, company presentations, analyst road shows, sales meetings, trainings, Q&As, 911 calls, phone logs, court proceedings, depositions, insurance claims, police interrogations, undercover operations, Congressional hearings, press conferences, advisory board meetings, medical documents, dictations, conventions, interview footage, documentary video footage, commercial advertisements, television episodes, DVDs, broadcast news, focus groups, marketing surveys, research projects, informational interviews, lectures and classroom presentations, publishing.
All material submitted for document processing will be kept strictly confidential. HIPAA compliance and nondisclosure agreements available if necessary.
Documents are typically delivered as Microsoft Word files via email. If you have a preferred template, style, or format, please let me know. To get an idea of what the finished product will look like, check out some Sample Transcripts.
To order a new transcript and upload files, please go to Order Form and File Upload.